Monday, December 10, 2012

I Spy Transportation

 
This is my take on an I Spy Page. I made a round pouch using PVC vinyl on the top and white felt on the back. Inside are ten different transportation theme buttons and white paper circles punched out from regular typing paper. I wanted to use something relatively light rather than beads or rice. A second set of buttons are sewn below the I Spy window so the child knows what they are looking for. I have boat, train, tractor, dump truck and plane in place. I searched three Michael's store in my vicinity for the second set of matching transportation buttons (police car, motorcycle, freight truck, etc.) to match with...but alas. Everyone is out of stock! But Christmas is coming so I completed the page without them. I'll sew them on the early part of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment