Saturday, December 8, 2012

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe


This was a request from my 9-year old who was my official tester for all of my pages. She is too old to play with them (wink, wink) so she was just taking them into her room to check them out thoroughly for me. Yeah right. The numbers were all hand cut which took time. Other than that, this was another quick and easy page.

1,2: I cut a buckle from a dead watch. It is the perfect size for the project and prevented me from having to spend more money at the craft store.

3,4: The door opens and shuts with Velcro. There is a felt chocolate chip cookie behind the door when it is opened.

5,6: The sticks can be picked up from the page; all have Velcro attachments on the back.

7,8: The sticks can be reattached straight.

9,10: No movement or surprise here with the big fat hen other than she is blue and has a 3D beak. In hindsight it would have been fun to have a wing that lifts up with a chick or two underneath. Oh well. Missed opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment